Whether you want to record your own podcast, or are someone who has an interesting conversation idea that the world needs to hear, we can help you!
At Live Action Music, we have an elite podcasting area and recording set in our studio in downtown Sacramento. Our podcast studio is equipped with:
- An adjustable-height table
- Two pairs of high-quality over-ear headphones
- Two Shure SM7B microphones
- Two Rode PSA1 professional-grade microphone stands
- A beautiful guitar wall and curtains as a backdrop
- Professional-grade lighting which includes LED panels, mobile lights, and an Aperture 300D video lighting system
- Customizable headphone volume that you can change (located on the table)
- A 3 camera angle setup lead by a Sony A7 III with a 24-70mm G series lense
- A live-stream capable system with a director changing camera angles and streaming directly onto your YouTube channel (all done in real-time)
- Capabilities of playing your music videos, on-screen graphics, logos, etc. directly on the live stream during the podcast
If you are interested in renting out the podcast studio for a session or want to be featured in an upcoming podcast, please reach out to us. We love to hear from anybody and everybody!
Recent Example of Podcast
All topics, conversations, & actions on the podcast are strictly up to the podcasters and not a reflection of our viewpoints.